Zeera Aloo Sabzi Recipe
Jan 05, 2021
Zeera Aloo Sabzi is one of the easiest and heartiest side dishes you can make. This delicious recipe can be easily made when you have less time or want to make a quick lunch or dinner perhaps one of the popular curry or sabzi recipes due to its simplicity and taste. It is a flavorful delicious and irresistible dish of potatoes and cumin seeds.
- 4 med potatoes (peeled, sliced into rounds)
- 1½ tbsp cumin seeds
- 5-6 whole round red chilies
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tbsp 1 salt
- ½ tbsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup Oil
Step by Step Zeera Aloo Sabzi Recipe :
- In a saucepan, pour some oil and heat to a medium-high temperature.
- Add cumin seeds and whole round red chilies (crushed by hand) to the Oil. At the point when the flavors start to brown and the fragrance is delivered, add the potatoes, and mix delicately to cover them through.
- Add ½ cup of water and crushed red pepper chilis, and salt. Mix tenderly and stew for a couple of minutes. Then add another ½ cup of water if it looks as if it’s drying out.
- Cover, lessen the warmth to low, and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and cooked through.
- Note: (This is a dry dish, the kind of the flavors inject the Oil and potatoes which make this a straightforward and heavenly treat).
Adding Zeera when Oil is hot is very Important.
Do not heat the oil too much. Attempt this tip you will realize this is the best formula ever. Continuously add salt while bubbling potatoes in the weight cooker.
You can likewise add a squeeze of asafoetida or to hot oil, while hardening for additional flavor and make the best zeera aloo.
Additionally, some beat and toasted coriander seeds add a decent flavor to the dish.
Serving: To serve, put the potatoes in a shallow serving platter and present as a side dish with your number one supper, rice, or bread.
Follow Food of Pakistan for the Best Blogs and Recipes related to Traditional and famous foods of Pakistan.