Mutton Karahi Recipe
Jan 05, 2021
Mutton Karahi :
Mutton Karahi is a Pakistani fineness, particularly an infrequent one. It is a tasty dish dependent on meat, ginger paste, yogurt, and various flavors. Try a delicious, custom-made recipe, and make your meal perfect. The recipe of this dish is straightforward and simple to cook yet takes a bit of time. ( Aloo Gosht Recipe ).
¾ cup oil.
- 1 red onion, slashed.
- 2.5 lbs sheep or lamb, (on the bone cut in pieces).
- 2 tbsp ginger/garlic glue.
- 2 tbsp coriander powder.
- 1½ tbsp cumin powder.
- 1½ tbsp red bean stew powder.
- 1¼ tbsp salt (or to taste).
- ½ cup yogurt.
- 4-5 tomatoes, slashed.
- 2 cup of water.
- 2 green chilies, cut the long way.
- Modest bunch cilantro leaves, embellish.
- Ginger (julienne/cut daintily), embellish.
How to make Mutton Karahi?
Just follow these simple steps to make mutton karahi at home.
- In a huge pot, add oil and fry the onion until clear.
- Next, add the meat and fry until pink, about 6-8 minutes at this stage.
- Include ginger garlic glue and blend well.
- Next for 4-5 minutes, provide the field flavors like salt and blend.
- Mix well with the yogurt and add the chopped tomatoes and blend.
- Pour in water and cook covered on low-medium heat for 1 hrs and 15 mins.
- Now, the oil ought to have separated. Include the green stew and the trimmings and let stew be covered on low heat for another 25-30 mins.
Delightful and zesty Kadai gosht is prepared presented with Naan or Chappati or boiled rice.
Follow Food of Pakistan for the Best Blogs and Recipes related to Traditional and famous foods of Pakistan.