Chicken Seekh Kebabs Recipe
Feb 02, 2021
Seekh kebab is a form of kebab made from spiced minced or ground meat, which is notable in South Asia , usually seekh kebab, beef seekh kabab, or chicken seekh kebab, outlined on sticks and grilled in loads. It is usually cooked on a mangal or grill, or in an oven.
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
TOTAL TIME: 45 mins
COURSE: Main Course
SERVINGS: 5 persons
- 1 Cup Meat (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Chili drops
- 1 tsp Ginger and garlic glue
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 3 tsp Onion glue
- 1 tsp Bread morsels
- 1 Egg (yolk and white isolated)
- Meat (minced), Chili chips, Ginger and garlic glue, Lemon juice, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Garam masala, Onion glue, Bread pieces, Egg (yolk and white isolated), Olive oil, Salt.
To Make Chicken Seekh Kebab.
- 1)In a food processor, pound meat, bean stew chips, ginger and garlic glue, lemon juice, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt to a smooth glue.
- 2)To this mixture, add onion glue, bread scraps, egg yolk and white of the egg, oil and crush once more. Put aside in a refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- 3)Grease the sticks at that point partition then blend into equivalent segments and spread each segment onto a stick making a consistently leveled shape around each stick.
- 4)Grill the kebabs on an open air grill barbecue or an indoor flame broil dish until done.
Trimming with lemon or lime wedges and present with delectable new cilantro or mint chutney.
Follow Food of Pakistan for the Best Blogs and Recipes related to Traditional and famous foods of Pakistan.